- Members of the British Longevity Society receive a free monthly email newsletter.
- The BLS newsletter gives you the latest information on worldwide developments in the healthy ageing and anti-ageing fields from top people involved in the field, all materials are vetted and approved by Dr. Marios Kyriazis and are written for the lay-person to understand. To see a copy now please click here
- BLS Members will also get regular offers of discounted and free magazines, books, videos, DVDs, audiotapes, covering all aspects of ageing and longevity.
- In addition, BLS members will get discounts on suppliers of products and services- specially negotiated by the BLS board.
- The BLS holds meetings in London under the umbrella of “the forum on healthy ageing.” The meetings will be designed for the lay person to help them understand new advances in preventative medicine. We will aim to hold meetings as regularly as possible, ultimately once a month, all members are invited to meetings and will be informed of where and when by email.
- Each forum session typically has a presenter (normally a physician, scientist or researcher) giving a 20 minute lecture on a key note subject. The floor is then opened to questions on that topic and afterward the floor is opened to any questions on any topic relating to healthy ageing and prevention of disease. During the Forum meeting we discuss all aspects of healthy ageing and longevity including conventional, alternative and complementary medicine. There is a small donation requested of £10.00 to cover refreshments and speaker travel costs.
- The BLS offers information on all age-related diseases, problems and ailments- as described in the latest published scientific evidence.
MEMBERSHIP IS FREE
BLS membership is free; all you have to do is agree to join our mailing list. Once you have joined you will receive a password to access our website, this password is periodically changed so it is important that you keep your details up-to-date.
The fixture dates* for our London based meetings are currently
1. Tuesday 29, January 2014
2. Tuesday 29, April 2014
3. Tuesday 24, June 2014
4. Tuesday 26, August 2014
5. Thursday 9, October 2014
6. Tuesday 9, December 2014
Click here to see our Meetings List
* may be subject to change without notice