Dr. Marios Kyriazis, the BLS medical advisor, has written the following books:
The Cataract Cure:
This book looks at different supplements that have been shown to have efficacy in the treatment of various eye-disorders, but in particular cataract. It highlights the latest research of a Russian developed eye-drop called Can-C that has been clinically shown to reverse cataract and is regarded by many as a real breakthrough. Available online at: www.thecataractcure.com ISBN 0-595-34831-9 (iUniverse publishers), cost £5.95
Stay Young Longer-Naturally:(previously The Anti-Aging Plan)
This book contains everything you need to know about ageing, including nutrition, brain exercises, complementary treatments, self-testing, anti-ageing drugs and nutrients, age-related diseases and much more. This book is now available in bookshops. ISBN 184333013X. (Vega publishers), cost £9.99
The Look Young Bible:
A book focused on maintaining a healthy and young skin, with chapters on detoxing, anti-ageing remedies, cosmetics and many others. ISBN 057202729X (Foulsham publishers), cost £7.99
Carnosine and Other Elixirs of Youth:
The ultimate book on carnosine, explaining everything there is to know about this antiageing nutrient. ISBN 1842930494 (Watkins Publishing), cost £12.99
There are millions of people across the world, both in developed and developing countries, who are not satisfied with just treating an illness when it appears, but want to take steps to prevent future diseases from affecting them. According to current scientific thinking, chronic diseases such as stroke, dementia, arthritis, and heart disease, as well as the ageing process itself are all preventable to a degree. To satisfy the demands for new preventative medicines, the anti-ageing industry has constantly developed drugs, supplements and other remedies which may have an impact on ageing and chronic disease. Unfortunately, there are also many unscrupulous practitioners and entrepreneurs who make extravagant and misleading statements regarding the potential of these remedies. This book examines some of the most commonly used anti-ageing drugs and supplements, aiming to analyse each one, present any supportive research and highlight the dangers, limitations or side effects of each product. Key features include
- An in-depth analysis of the benefits and drawbacks of several commonly used anti-ageing medicines.
- Written in a simple to understand style, yet scientifically researched and documented
- Review of new indications of established medicines, plus introduction of certain novel chemical agents with anti-ageing potential.
- Suitable for both medical or health practitioners and the general public.
- Free from commercially-driven bias, the discussion is fully independent.
- Composed by a world-renown authority in anti-ageing with clinical, research and basic science experience.
- Realistic, simple and easy-to-follow advice on prevention and lifestyle. ISBN 1842931474 (Watkins Publishing) cost £9.99.
The fixture dates* for our London based meetings are currently
1. Tuesday 29, January 2014
2. Tuesday 29, April 2014
3. Tuesday 24, June 2014
4. Tuesday 26, August 2014
5. Thursday 9, October 2014
6. Tuesday 9, December 2014
7. Tuesday 31, March 2015
Click here to see our Meetings List
* may be subject to change without notice